The Danube Seniors Leisure Centre offers lots of activities for any skill level.
Below is a list of activities we offer:
- For Crafters: There is a modern room provided, that has a good selection of materials for knitters, sewers, quilters and various other activities.
- Card Players: Can enjoy bridge, euchre, bid euchre, and canasta.
- Coffee and Chat: 3rd Wednesday each month, 1:00 p.m.
- Game Players: Wednesday mixed games afternoons , 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Woodworking shop: Very well equipped. Open Mondays and Thursdays, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., other times by appointment only.
- Singers: The “Goldenaires” Choir meets Tuesday afternoons from 1:00-3:00 p.m, starting Sept 12, 2023. New voices are always welcome. No auditions required. (see link below)
- Exercise Programs: Line dancing and fitness classes with professional teachers; in-house chair yoga and chair fitness
- Scrap Booking: Great fun with pictures to preserve memories!
- Special Occasion Lunches: not currently available.
- Health and Safety Seminars: None are currently scheduled.
- Lending library: – The Centre has an extensive selection of books, puzzles and DVDs.
- Clothing Boutique: – for gently used clothing available at very reasonable prices.
Note: Click the Calendar tab to see the current month’s calendar of daily events.